Looking for the perfect Bushcraft blade? American Survival Co. teamed up with legendary blade maker Dozier Knives to create the “Razorback” knife! Integrated Survival Systems founder Matt Tate (featured on Discovery Channels Bushcraft Build-Off) has taught Wilderness Survival for years and was searching for what he considered the perfect field blade. Since what he was looking for didn’t exist, he teamed up with Dozier Knives to make it a reality. After almost a year of field trials and testing the “Razorback” was born!
- Model – The Razorback
- Blade length 5 3/4″
- Blade thickness 1/4″
- Blade material – PD-1
- RC – 60
- Edge – Convex
- Handle material – Canvas micarta (available in brown or green or black)
- Each knife is serial numbered
- 90 degree edge on spine for ferro striking
- Bearing inset into handle for bow drill
- Scraper at the end of handle
- Comes with cardboard blade protector (custom sheath options available as well)
I understand that knives are custom-made by Dozier Knives and production time can take anywhere from 4–8 weeks. I also understand that if I choose a sheath it may add another week, and that my order will ship together once all items have been completed, unless purchased separately.