- This event has passed.
River Survival (w/ River Excursions) – AR
July 13 @ 9:00 am - July 14 @ 5:00 pm
We’ve teamed up with River Excursions to bring you adventure survival training!
If spending time in a kayak drifting down the river sounds like a good time to you, this class is right up your alley. As much fun as spending time on the river can be, there will always be possibilities of something going wrong. Every year, thousands of people boating, canoeing and kayaking get caught in unexpected conditions that transform their trip into a deadly nightmare.
This course is designed to get you out on the river for some fun, but also to teach you life-saving skills.
So what do you need to bring?
- Food and water for 2 days
River Excursions will provide each student with the following
- Sleep System – tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag and pillow
- Floating gear – sit on top kayak, paddle, lifejacket, mesh trash bag
- Toiletries- Bio-degradable toilet paper, body wipes, hand sanitizer,
- Dry bags
- Misc. – camp chair, headlamp, poncho, plate, spoon & fork, telescoping fork.
All of our classes are available for private training and group events. Visit our private training page here or email@example.com for more information. Class terms and conditions here. All attendees must sign waiver and release of liability here.